Les fausses nouvelles dans le secteur du tourisme : proposition de programme de recherche
Annals of Tourism Research, 11 février 209
Publié le 12 février 2019
Titre original :
‘Fake news’ meets tourism: a proposed research agenda
- This essay represents the first piece of research investigating the recent phenomenon of ‘fake news’ in the travel and tourism context.
- ‘Fake news’ is deeply rooted in the on-line availability and provision of information and the growth of social media usage.
- The tourism industry is highly associated with the issue as information represents the foundation of travel and tourism products.
- A large focus of research on this should consider, particularly, how consumers are impacted by ‘fake news’.
- Important consumer issues such as ethical and security implications should also be considered.