Les veilles > Economie et statistiques > Les grandes tendances > Etude : Comment les données changent le secteur du voyage / How Is Data Changing Travel?
Etude : Comment les données changent le secteur du voyage / How Is Data Changing Travel?
Eye for travel, avril 2017
Publié le 20 avril 2017
Thématique: Entreprises, Marketing-Stratégies
Data and analytics are fundamentally reshaping all aspects of the travel industry, and brands that don’t adapt will be left behind in the data-led age. EyeforTravel set out to understand where the industry stands currently with regards to data and analytics, where it is struggling, and what the future might hold.
We did this through a global survey of more than 450 travel data professionals, encompassing all major verticals and job roles.
Download the report now and find out:
- How spending on data teams and capabilities is changing.
- What is driving analytics programs and what kinds of analytics are organizations using?
- What are the main data sources being used to create insight?
- What are the main challenges facing data professionals?
- The strategies the industry is deploying to lower costs and improve understanding.
- What does the industry believe is the best performing social media network?